Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Days aren't long enough!

We are getting into the 70' and 80's this week...it's lovely out there. I was going to do some sewing, but wouldn't you know...the grands are coming, in fact, I think the whole family will be here this weekend...YAY...but...I will have to clean and re-arrange and I had started a tiny sorting project that is now full blown...if the rains stays away i will be taking every sewing and crafty thing out of my house and putting it in the back yard...then going through each and every box and trying to get this stuff down to HALF it's size...I know right. Will post pics when I get it all out there...tomorrow afternoon is the goal...kinda like CLEAN HOUSE style, stay pile, go pile, give pile!


I went to the lake for a few days...and I have been doing a little hiking and I have a pic I took that I cannot get out of my mind! I KNOW there is something to be 'made' with this thing (water-logged stump)...and I want to bring it home with me...I really do have a problem....maybe a Hoarder's appearance is in order.
Here's a pansy from Kim's flowers ...


and Mike's and his 'new' car...hope this one lasts longer...


...and a fabric Fish Post Card I made for a swap...so fun!

19 comments:

Emma @ emmanemhandmade said...

Wow I love the fish! So sweet, and what a clever way to use up cool fabric scraps!
I'm following you from swapbot!
-emmanemhandmade

http://emmanemhandmade.blogspot.com/

Robotgranny said...

http://superstickylabels.blogspot.com

from swap-bot

Rochelle said...

The fish post card is really cute. I really need to try some fabric post cards. It has been on my list for a while. I am now a follower of your blog. stampkrl from swapbot.

Vivian said...

That fish postcard looks so well made and is cute!

I'm following you (through Google Reader). My swap-bot username is newbatteri.

Sarah Newton said...

I love your fabric fish postcard! I quilt and do other sewing projects too and it looks so bright and colorful.

I'm e2java from Swap-Bot's "I Want More Blog Followers" and I am now following your blog.

Robotgranny said...

nice fish!

robotgranny/celine from swap-bot
in I Want More Blogger Followers swap following your blog!

Tam Spires said...

MaraSpires from Swap-Bot's "I Want More Blog Followers" stopping by as a new follower :o]

Vicky said...

Hi this is Vic5ive from Swap bot. I love your fabric fish postcard! So vivid and colorful! I am now following your blog!

Vicky said...

Hi this is Vic5ive from Swap bot! I love your fabric fish postcard! I should start making fabric postcard too I guess. Ha. I am now following your blog! Nice day!

Five Little Crafty Birdies said...

Great blog!!

Kay B.Elle said...

KBL from Swapbot now following :-)

Canndy Pan said...

the fabric fish look really different and colorful.
papacancan from swap-bot

Better Than Naked Vintage said...

colorful and beautiful! the postcard and the nature pics! swap-bot, betterthannaked

Susan said...

Enjoyed my visit here. I'm Susan from swapbot (luv2swap) Looking forward to following your blog. Love the fabric fish, very creative.

Laoch Rione said...

Wow I love that log - it looks like a croc coming up out of the water!! I'd take it home with me!
Following from swap-bot!!
LaochRione

katie hanson said...

i'm following you back! that fish is way too cool and creative! great photos as well :)

katie

Anonymous said...

That fish postcard is just too cool, I'd love to make something even close to that. This is K8ty from Swap-Bot for the I Want More Blogger Followers swap.

Crafty~Mama said...

Really cute postcard!

iLoveMail from Swap-bot

quilter000 said...

Yes a Croc and be sure to put some flat rocks stepping behind the log head. neat piece of wood!!