SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME THAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
- My 4th son was exactly 3 months premature, weighing in at 1.5 oz. I held him in the palm of my hand and there was room to spare. He is now 16 and 6' 2", still growing.
- I failed my driver's test the first 2 times...I was so nervous...the third time I passed and surprised the instructor and hugged him in front of all the highway patrolman. I have only had one wreck that was my fault (and the slick, wet, oily road - no one hurt) and no tickets.
- I am 50 and I simply cannot wrap my brain around that number...I do not feel it. Both my grandmother's are alive and in their 90's.
- I wore a pair of shoes today that my mom bought me when I was a junior in high school.
- My favorite comfort food is .... don't go ewwww.... Velveeta cheese slices on toasted bread with a glass of Nestle Quik chocolate milk...when I was in grade school my dad would leave his work early during the week to be home when my brother and I got off the school bus (my mom worked till 5) and he always had our afterschool snack ready...most days my mom left 'healthy' snacks for us...but at least twice a week we got Velveeta and Quik or my dad's 'infamous' spoon fudge...and we learned NOT to tell on him!
- I am just like my moma and dad...and I am finally happy about that.
- I would marry my husband all over again and the only thing I would change would be to tell him 'I love you' more often...I didn't tell him much with 4 little boys running around...who had the time. He does hear it now.
And there it is...I don't do these often and now I am thinking of all kinds of things....I would love for anyone else to do this and let me read yours....
My Marine just called and got a 5-day leave, altho he is not supposed to go farther than 100 miles (who's counting?), he and DIL and Kaylin and THE TWINS may be coming for the weekend...which means I have to hustle to get my sewing room and the office and the den and the dining room cleaned up...I have surprise sewing laying everywhere and I have to hide it from them!
I hope to be back this weekend and show you lots of stuff and tell you about my breakdown!