Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blinking

I have come to a realization...this blog is a lot like my life...or rather , how I treat this blog is a lot like my life...I know it's here and I like it, and I'll get to it when I get to it...but I want to do it and make it a better, closer friend. I simply get easily distracted AND I am usually not equipped to say things the way I want to say them, anywho...I had a wonderful Christmas, but mine's not over...more family on the way with more PRESENTS!!!!! Yay! I will be catching up with you all very soon...I have some Marine Comfort Quilt labels to finish...say a prayer for 'our guys' too.

2 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

It is tuff to balance all of life....especially this time of year! Happy New Year

Michele McLaughlin said...

Take it easy on yourself, we all have a lot to do! Now take a deep breath and jump into 2009. Happy New Year!
Mickie