Saturday, April 12, 2008

My fabric will travel





I LOVE making, sending, and receiving fabric postcards! I went to get a few to send out this morning and found I only had 2 left...so my Saturday morning project will be making up some more fabric-travelling postcards.


I send them out for kid hellos, grown-up hellos, Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays...whateva!

I shrink paper-piecing patterns down to mini size, fussy cut motifs from fun fabric, embellish with ribbons, strip piece, applique, rubber stamp, draw...just about anything goes. I'll show you some new ones hopefully tomorrow.
I was left alone too long again...and I lightened my hair. When will I ever learn?
It's not bad, it's just not what I thought I was getting....it's definitely lighter (and I guess it could still fall OUT)!


No comments: