the crappy layout,I still don't know how to do some stuff...
- I am easily bored.
- I put too much on my plate (y'know the thing when you were a kid and you piled food on your plate, only to find after 4 bites, you were FULL
- I must have ADD, (2 of the 4 boys do, I inherited it)
- I rebelling against my mom and dad (they would be apalled)
- I forget...nuff said.
- It's easier to watch tv doing a new project than to watch tv finessing a project.
- I have no floor space to lay out and sandwich larger items w/o Jiffy (the cat) or Keera (the husky-mix) from deciding they LOVE it and have to check it out...and then stay on it....had a few where I layed out to finish and Jiffy decided to make them his he took a pee...bad, bad kitty and he NEVER does that except on those projects!
- I procrastinate, that's different from forgetting.
- My binding skills are not up to (my) par.
- I like having a future (I cannot die with things left to do, right?)
In all actuality, this makes me sad. Some people have seen these and are waiting on them, a few for YEARS!
There are 2 of some of these, and there are some I know I have, but couldn't find, and there are also some other crafty sewing projects that need finishing (I love my serger)...and I am really scared to look in the sewing room closet or on the wall shelves...unh, unh, NOT today.
I get plenty of other things done, including some quilts that I give away. I do well under pressure and a deadline....so what EVIL has gotten hold of me? I don't even like half of these quilt tops anymore, that's how old some of these are...my tastes and skills have changed. So my goal for each month is to knock out 3 of these until they are done...just in time for Christmas, and beyond....but I saw some really cute stuff to make for Christmas and the twins are due, and my National Guard son may want a blankie from home, and my nieces love batiks (as do I), and.....oooooh, I need a sedative, and maybe some counselling. I dare ya to actually take pics of your UFO's and see if it's not just a little freaky...let me know how may you have.